Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back at it...

It's been a long time since I've blogged so I'm going to try once again!  I figured the easiest way for me to get this rolling would be to complete a 30 Day Blog Challenge...That way topics are already pre-determined for me.

Day 01; A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
1.  I'm only 4'11 but feel 6 feet tall.
2.  My favorite color is purple.
3.  I have 3 tattoos and 2 more planned.
4.  I don't see my brother often but he's my best friend.
5.  I drive a standard and hate automatic.
6.  My toe nails must always be painted, even if my fingers aren't.
7.  I love Lavender&Vanilla candles and spray, BUT it must be mixed...Not just Vanilla, not just Lavender.
8.  Fall is my favorite season.
9.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
10. I like cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment