Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 3

Day 03; Name a habit you wish you didn't have

**Not my photo, found on google images.

Biting my damn lips!!!  I hate it, I peel them when I'm bored, tired, stressed, annoyed, upset, anxious etc...  I don't even notice it half of the time until I go to put on lipstick and you can see all the little pieces of skin.  How gross!?  I don't even know how the habit began....*thinks* maaaaaybe it's from when I was about 13 and I used to bite my nails but then I got acrylics which helped me stop, maybe I picked up this habit because I could no longer knaw on my nails? ::shrugs:: who knows, all I know is ME NO LIKEY!!

What kind of habits do you have?  This is just one of my many habits, but the only one that truly bothers me because it affects my face/skin lol (btw, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs)....those aren't part of my many habits.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment