Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 4

Day 04; What I would find in your bag.
Oh man, this is going to be a long entry...here we go!!......

Here's my purse/diaper bag:



 Take a little peek inside:
 Inside compartments:
One: New bath & body works antibacterial.
Two: Victoria's secret PINK mist.
Three: Travel size Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" perfume.
Four: Bath & body works "White Citrus" hand lotion.
Five: Johnson&Johnson dental floss.

Inside zip compartment....

One: Colorful Band-aids.
Two: An amazing pen I found at the dollar store!
Three: Nail files.
Four: Chain purse I use to hold bobbie pils, mini clips & hair ties.
Five: HK Mirror compact.
Six: My daughters silly bands.
Seven: Tissues.
Eight: 5 and orbit gum.
Nine: A container of stub earrings for when I'm in a hurry.
Ten: Finger nail clippers...1 is my daughters 2 are mine.
Eleven: MUFE '10' (black) aqua eyes and maybelline grey khaki eyeliner

One: Coach wallet.
Two: Coach "make up bag"
Three: Tampon holder.

Four: Notebook.
Five: Mentos.
Six: Hair clip.
Seven: Camera battery charger.
Eight: Camera case.
Nine: A bag I put all my medicine in.
Ten: My key chains....that has some keys on it as well (-;

Inside my make up bag...


[edit: 2nd MAC lipstick is Blankety, similar to Cherish but has more pink]
 Inside the front pocket is my daughters section.....
 Pretty self-explanatory if you ask me.

I forgot to include my glasses, nothing fancy... They're in the plane black case you see in the sneak peek.  They're black square-ish round frames by l.e.i from Wal*mart.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment