Monday, October 4, 2010

Face Of The Day


 I really haven't been doing my makeup much lately, it's been rainy and dark here so I figured I should do it today just for a little change....  Also, don't mind the hair, I was still trying to figure out what I was going to do with it.

Here's what I'm wearing:

Face:Aveeno “Positively Radiant” moisturizer
Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer in Tan
MUFE HD microfinish powder
Clinique concealer in “05 Golden Beige”

Eyebrows:
MAC  eyeshadow “Print”
e.l.f clear brow gel

Eyes:Smashbox primer
NYX Jumbo pencil “French Fries”
All over lid: MAC “Honey Lust”
Crease: MAC Smoke & Mirrors Pallete (#6)
Outer V: MAC Smoke & Mirrors Pallete (#3)
Highlight: MAC “Ricepaper”
Clinique cream liner “True Black”
e.l.f “Lengthing & Volumnizing” mascara
Sephora “Atomic Volume” mascara

Cheeks:

e.l.f blush/bronze duo (bronze side only)
Rimmel blush in “Peach”

Lips:MAC “Peachstock” satin lipstick
MAC “Expensive” Lipglass
I really don't know why the format is always getting messed up.... any ideas?? 

3 comments:

  1. That's a real nice look ! and about the formatting I think it happens when you move the picture from where it orginally was when first uploaded in the text, I hope I explained it right lol

    xx
    LittleLadyRica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both.

    Also, thank you for the format advice Erica!

    ReplyDelete