Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kim's-MissKC027.blogspot.com- 500 Followers Contest


This is just my contest entry for this blog. Feel free to follow her and enter too.  Prizes include:






http://misskc027.blogspot.com/2010/09/contestinternational-500-followers.html
1. What is your favorite brand of make-up and why?
-My favorite brand of make-up is MAC,  it's the first real  make up line I've played with and so far I really like it.  I do hope to expand my make up collection in the next year though.  I don't want to be a MAC snob.  I do love drug store brands as well, such as, Revlon, Covergirl and Maybelline.
2. So, because it is fall and it's all about the lips- What are your top 5 favorite lipstick(any brand)
- MAC "Blankety"
- MAC "Syrup"
- Maybelline "Warm Me Up"
- Revlon "Soft Nude"
- NYX "Hero"


********* I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE FORMATTING!! I CAN'T SEEM TO FIX IT, SORRY! )-:

No comments:

Post a Comment